Brow Lift Maryland
Looking to rejuvenate your face?
Dr. Adam Tattelbaum offers brow lift procedures for patients in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington DC, from his offices in Rockville, MD, and Mclean, VA.
Book a free consultation with Dr. Tattelbaum to learn more.
Why choose us?
Dr. Adam Tattelbaum is a highly respected, experienced plastic surgeon.
He has completed thousands of facial surgeries over the years, helping patients achieve the look they’re after – whether it’s their brow, nose, eyes, or something else.
So, if you’re looking for a brow lift by a surgeon you can trust, Dr. Tattelbaum and the rest of our team would love to meet you.
You can get in touch with our friendly staff to schedule a free consultation.
- Double board-certified Maryland plastic surgeon
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Listed in “America’s Top Surgeons” by the Consumer Research Council of America
How can we help?
There are several types of brow lifts, but regardless, the idea is that excess tissue in the area is removed, and the skin of the forehead is pulled upward. Excess skin is then trimmed away. In most cases, the incision can be hidden discreetly within the hairline.
This process can help to restore a youthful appearance, improve facial symmetry, and reduce wrinkles.
Just get in touch with our team today to get started.
Brow lift options
- Traditional brow lift: Also known as a coronal brow lift, this procedure involves creating a long incision across the top of the scalp, which allows us to lift the entire forehead and brow area. This technique is often recommended for patients with more significant sagging or drooping.
- Endoscopic brow lift: This technique uses a small camera and specialized instruments to make several small incisions along the hairline, which allows us to lift and reposition the forehead and eyebrow area. This approach is less invasive than a traditional brow lift and may be a good option for patients with mild to moderate sagging.
- Limited incision brow lift: This technique involves making small incisions in the temples, which allows us to lift and reposition the outer part of the eyebrow. This technique is often recommended for patients who want to address only the outer portion of their eyebrows.
- Direct brow lift: This technique involves making an incision directly above the eyebrow, which allows us to lift and reposition the brow. This technique is often recommended for patients with very low eyebrows or heavy upper eyelids.
Brow lift recovery
- Swelling and bruising: It’s normal to experience some swelling and bruising around the surgical site after a brow lift. This typically peaks around a few days after surgery and gradually subsides over the next couple of weeks.
- Discomfort: Most patients experience some degree of discomfort after a brow lift, which can be managed with prescribed pain medication. We will provide instructions on how to manage pain during your recovery period.
- Stitches and bandages: You may have stitches or staples that need to be removed at a post-surgery follow-up appointment (usually one week later). You may also need to wear bandages or a compression garment to help reduce swelling.
- Activities: Most patients are able to return to work and normal activities 1-2 weeks after a brow lift, but we’ll discuss this with you further before surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it leave scars?
When will I see the final results?
How long does a brow lift procedure take?
As it’s a quick, minimally invasive procedure, most of our brow lift patients go home on the same day as the surgery.
“Dr. Tattelbaum and his staff were fantastic from start to finish. He made me feel completely comfortable throughout the process, spent the time to answer all my questions, guided me well and made the decision so easy for me. I am 5 months out and beyond thrilled with my results. I could not have had a better experience. My only regret is not doing it sooner.”
We have two offices – one in Rockville, MD, and one in McLean, VA. Most of our patients come from Maryland, northern Virginia and Washington DC.
Schedule a free consultation
If you’re interested in a brow lift, the next step is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Tattelbaum.
The consultation lasts for roughly one hour. In the consultation, Dr. Tattelbaum will evaluate your health and starting situation, discuss your medical history, and answer any questions. Plus, we’ll cover the risks, benefits, and alternative options.