Why do I put fees on my website?
The decision to include pricing on the website was a difficult one. As consumers have become more educated I found that people became increasingly confused about how cosmetic surgery is priced.
Many practices split their fees into the surgeon’s fee, a separate fee for the anesthesia, and a further separate fee for the operating room facility. I have heard stories of patients who paid what they thought was a reasonable rate only to find out that the anesthesia and facility fees were unreasonable or excessive.
For most of my procedures, I offer an all inclusive price for appropriate healthy candidates. I simply believe that it takes away a great deal of the confusion. By informing patients of prices for the most common procedures that I perform, patients know ahead of time what to expect.
Not every surgery I perform is listed here, but the most common ones are for healthy and appropriate candidates.
Please contact our office for additional pricing information. Discounts may be offered with combined procedures where appropriate.
Through Year end 2017
- Cosmetic Surgery Consultation Fee: None
- Breast Augmentation (saline) $5,600
- Breast Augmentation (silicone) $6,600 includes Keller funnel
- Blepharoplasty (each – upper/lower) $3,500
- Brachioplasty $5,900, extended $6,900
- Rhinoplasty $6,500 / Nasal strut or shell $650 add’l -Cartilage grafts priced per examination
- Tummy Tuck $7,900 (includes frontal flank liposuction as needed)
- Mini-Tummy Tuck $5,900 (includes upper abdominal liposuction as needed)
- Liposuction $4,600 first site
- Liposuction $2,800 add’l sites
- Brow Lift $5,900
- Breast lift $6,900 (stand alone)
- Breast lift $3,000 (add’l w/aug)
- Breast lift (Peri) $1,500 (add’l w/aug)
- Breast lift (Crescent) $750 (add’l w/aug)
- Breast Reduction $7,900 plus pathology fee- for cosmetic breast reduction only.
- Male Gynecomastia $5,700 plus pathology fee
- Labiaplasty $3,900
- Thigh Lift $7,500-8,500
- Full Face Lift $7,900
- Mini-Face Lift $6,500
- Chin Implant $3,900 (Implants add’l)
- Otoplasty $5,900 (general anesthesia)
- Laser Resurfacing $6,500 (full face)